Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Event on Test

Well the party was a blast. Followed suit of Cuppathon, so I dusted off Cuppa's SPOON. Metoid and I got to talk to a lot of devs. Cricket was there with the new wings...HUGE hit and they look sweeeeet! GW was as hot as always, Manticore hung out and basically chatted like a regular Joe for at least an hour per PD (8-10). Arctic Sun was there, Lighthouse, lots of DJs, good times. Classic end of party GM spawns...TWO EOCHAIs was fun. Well I could go on put we had a 160 push-up set at PT and at 120ish I was smoked, so my body is not up to typing lol. CYA Saturday for SF on CoV side.

2 comments:

Colder said...

The infamous return of Cuppa'sSpoon! He's so evilllll!!!

I unfortunately missed the celebration....fighting two Eochi's would have been fun!

Megeara said...

120 push ups !?!

God, I feel old.

Mind you I couldn't have gone anywhere near that 15 years ago but it still makes me feel old.