Thursday, November 09, 2006

Raids

Hi All! I went in and gutted the base so please excuse our appearance while we are under construction! I was able to eek out 2 more defensive rooms which will allow us 3 more weapons! However, we will need about 400k to get the base back up to raiding standards and reinitialize some of the teleporters. So please run in SG mode for the next two weeks and run some task forces or something! If we can't earn it, say good-bye to 2 of those guns! :pout: Go in and map the place out so you don't get lost during the raid! :)

The villain group, Shadow Empire has accepted our invitation to raid. They are asking for a date. How does Sunday the 26th sound? It is right after Thanksgiving so it could be really good for you or really bad. Please let me know and I will get back to them.

Again, recap for the Riders raid: Sunday 19th @4 pm pacific. Who's in so I can get a head count?

6 comments:

Chaud Woman said...

I'm in! I'll be leveling Zan and hoping she's high enough to make it, if not I'll bring Chynna! :)

Lionshade said...

Sounds good to me as well.

Megeara said...

Gah!

Any chance of a raid on a weekend night other than Sunday?

Azrhiaz said...

I don't mind doing it on a Saturday afternoon if everyone can make it. :) I think Colder usually has issues then, but hey, I'll be there.

Cap said...

Can always try, but its hard to say if I'll be able to make it

Colder said...

Saturday the 18th would be a bust for me.

The original time of Sunday 4pm pacific would work for me.

If more peeps prefer Saturday, I'm cool with that. Go ahead and book it.