Friday, November 17, 2006

Raid Day on Sunday!


Hi all!! The Apocalypse is nearly upon us!! Can we turn away the Riders or will the world end? Sunday at 4 pm pacific. Please get to the base early for the pre-raid rundown!

I need 8 unstable rad pistols! These are available in Warburg missions off of the non-glowie missions. Make sure you are carrying 20 spells of power and 20 alien techs so you don't get more of those stupid things! We are nearing our prestiege requirements for the best possible raid scenario, so great job on earning it! Below is an updated list of who is coming:

me, Chaud, Colder, Elite, Evincar, Sword, Megeara, Tech, Rulltran, Violet, Baba, Garl, Incredible Sam, Hutokaze

-(possibles)Deep, Ebon, Project XII, Lost, Makin' Debt, Metoid, Ulti-Chica

Please know we will most likely be running with the full 16-man team, so you may not make the cut. My priority is getting 4 tanks. However, I imagine there will be no-shows so hopefully we will all get in. Speaking of getting in, the "no raid scheduled" join bug can be averted by zoning, I have been told. If you encounter this bug I recommend starting outside the base portal. Then when the raid warning flashes, go into the base and try to join again.

Rulltran and I had a blast testing out the defenses last night using Melqar and Zorayas. Gave Violet a heartattack when the raid warning flashed, but we definitely learned a lot about the weapons! I will be emailing you all an updated floorplan of the base! Learn it! We will also have to return the favor to Riders by attacking them at some time in the future. Make sure your wills are up to date. :grin:

3 comments:

Colder said...

I have to warn you I'll probably get lost in the new base :P

I haven't seen it in days!

Chaud Woman said...

Well I've seen it a lot and I'm still lost! :) I turn a corner and I'm like "oh yeah that is here" lol. I'll go take a few more laps around, but I'll probably still be lost.

Azrhiaz said...

Check your emails for a map! :)