Wednesday, June 07, 2006

OK folks it is freaking difficult...no...INSANE

Folks, this push on making Archvillians is an understatement. Here is the skinny...Pillboxes in Atlas. You drop four of em and the AVs spawn, Scirocco, Ghost Widow, and Captain Mako. They fight as a team. We will need about 3 to 5 teams of 8 to win. Villians haven't hit the area to hard...yet. When you come out of hospital, there is a giant robot Freedom Corps Elite boss, that is if someone hasn't grabbed him yet. If he is there click glowie and pow, you get awesome pet that you can control like a Master mind. So call the coalition, cause just 8 of us ain't gonna put a dent in the AVs. Word is all AVs are very hard to beat, glad I got all the Praetarian's done before this. I haven't confirmed this yet, but word is if villians get 4 pillboxes some heroes spawn.

PS Defeat each AV twice and get a badge for them. Near the base of Atlas globe is an exploration badge, close to where the plaque is in "normal" Atlas.

2 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

When they did the Auto Level on test, I saw Lord Recluse running around. I was on my brute so followed him around as he destroyed the pillboxes with his henchmen. But I've been reading on the boards about how hard they are to take down, though certainly possible. Except for Mako, apparently. No one's beat him that I have heard.

There are a listing of badges in the new zones on the free PrimaGuide online.

Chaud Woman said...

Have to say RV was hard!! The pillboxes weren't so hard to take down, especially if you could find one without a villian hanging around. Worst part was when you worked hard on the pillbox and some sneaky villian snuck in the control panel and took it over when you were done! I saw Black Scorpion, Ghost Widow, Lord Recluse...etc...but killing them was another story! Think Little Bug was able to kill Lord Recluse once, I was with a group of about 15 or so heroes and we couldn't take down Black Scorpion, didn't even scratch him! I'm just not impressed with any of it...as for PVP zones, so far Siren's call is the best in my opinion!