Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Lowdown on Mayhem Missions

Boy, it's slow at work today! This is some information gleaned from the PrimaGuide. If you want co-ordinates or maps of the zones for more clarification (they list where to find the keys and where the sides are also), that's where you'll find it

Level 5-9
Atlas Park

Temp Power: Flight Pack
1 Side Mission
Badge: Global Threat
Located near Top NE corner (by drop off)

Level 10-14
Kings Row

Temp Power: Jump Pack
Side Missions: 2
Badge: King Maker
Located: Top North between 2 buildings

Level 15-19
Skyway City

Temp Power: Self-Rez
Side Missions: 2
Badge: Road Raged
Located: Bottom of "U" in middle of map

Level 20-24
Steel Canyon

Temp Power: Group TP to your location
Side Missions: 3
Badge: Steel Worker
Located Southern part of map between 2 bldgs

Level 25-29
Independence Port

Temp Power: Movement Increase
Side Missions:3
Badge: Tyrannical
Located: near bottom SW corner

Level 30-34
Talos Island

Side Missions: 4
Temp Power: End increase
Badge: Talon of Talos
Located: Mid Map (in alley to right of jewelry store)

Level 35-40
Bricktown

Side Mission: 4
Temp Power: Health Increase
Badge: Brickhouse
Located: mid map, East side

Level 41-45
Founders' Falls

Side Missions: 5
Temp Power: Debt Protection
Badge: Anacharist
Located: just north of center point on map

Level 46-50
Peregrine Island

Side Missions: 5
Temp Power: Regeneration Increase
Badge: Gate Crasher
Location: lower sw corner


Achievement Badges for MM:
Hero Slayer*: defeat 50 heroes
Impounder*: destroy 200 cars or trucks
Invader*: get all exploration badges
Outlaw*: defeat 1000 Police
Safe Cracker*: blow open 10 vault doors
Firebug*: Set 5 buildings on fire
Force of Nature: get all *badges
Bow Breaker*: Defeat x Longbow
Vandal*: destroy 25 mailboxes, newspaper, phones and fire hydrants (each)

There are also some temporary powers to be had. In Atlas, I got an EMP glove. In Talos, there's some cyronite armor. Please feel free to add to this list.

5 comments:

Colder said...

I can't believe I haven't played any mayhem mishes yet. I gotta get on that!

I love temp powers..I try to hoard them whenever I can. Can you stack them?

Chaud Woman said...

Woot!! Kisses, kisses and more kisses! Ü Great list, just what I needed. I think we are starting to figure out some MM strategies, finally leaving some of them without max debt...lol

If they are like 3 day temp powers that are auto on they stack Colder, as for the others...I'd think so. Now get on villians and do some missions with us!! ;)

Baba Kanoosh said...

Hey I have been playing on my family's new account, we bought a second game so we can team together etc. Of course two days later one of my computers goes fizzle and our main account ran out of time. I am not dropping another time card on to it until we get second computer back until then. If you see a Bruce Dickenson on CoH side it is me. Are you all mainly playing on CoV side now?

Azrhiaz said...

Oh, it depends on my mood really. There's a lot of new stuff on V so I've been there frequently. But if Colder's on on H, we go and work on his ghost badge.

Maybe we can do one of those SFs this weekend? Might be fun to do the lowbie one

Baba Kanoosh said...

If we can speed my toon to 10 or 15 whatever the level is, I think he is stuck on 4 or 5. I will be on Sunday as Saturday we are out. Would like to get something going even if it is just missions, haven't teamed with the crew in a while.