Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Issue 7 Out Finally

According to the boards, Issue 7 was uploaded to live today! It's a miracle!!

I was reading thru that free d/l of the PrimaGuide of Issue 7 in the badge section that the Illusionist Decoys badge is 500, not 200. I guess we'll find out if they
changed it tonight when we look at the bar. I'll cry if I have to kill extra 350!

In retrospect, we probably should've done Chica's carnie mish (lvl 48) instead of mine. That way we could've controlled the 2 Masters a lot easier. Ah, hindsight....

3 comments:

Colder said...

Woot! Finally!! I wish there was more Hero content but what can you do? I only dabbled in it for a little bit. Maybe one of you who plays Villains more can give us fellow DBer's some impressions!

Chaud Woman said...

My bar looks good, though I know they were changing it...hope that's only for new toons! Why up this badge anyway?? It's one of the hardest to earn at 200! I mean it's not like it's a hellions or skulls badge that you can earn in your sleep!

Cap said...

Arg! gotta wait for it to finish the downloading....pesky computer!!

Anyhoo....I wanna hit the lvl 50 pvp zone and beat on Recluse! whos with me??