Saturday, June 10, 2006

ngine, you will be missed!


I've been getting behind in my posting! I just wanted to let everyone know (although by now I'm sure everyone does know) that ngine is off in Iraq right now. He shipped off earlier this week. I just want to say on behalf of the DB we wish you all the best and to most of all stay safe. Hopefully he can pop in from time to time. Chaud says that he'll be emailing her to let us know how he's making out. He says he'll be gone for for about 575 days :0 but don't worry ngine...there will always be a spot left open for you :D

Note: I got to snap a pic of his Warshade right before he left. The WS is named ngine02. Oh ngine...you and your crazy naming skills!

4 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

Be safe Ngine! I have a friend *just coming home from Iraq so you must be taking his place!! Be careful and be happy. 575 days! Oh my! That's a long withdrawl from CoH!!

We'll miss you!

Chaud Woman said...

I will miss you most of all....sobs sobs He promised to email me, so he'd better, or when he comes back it's arena time!!lol Be safe my friend...when you get back our little one should be 50!Ü

Baba Kanoosh said...

Ngine, stay safe, eyes open, and heart secure brother!

Unknown said...

You will be truly missed, Ngine. Be safe and vigilant.