Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Red Eyed Demon Army

Since our last raid against the Dire Disciples of Chaos, I began talking to my villain super-group and have arranged possible raids in the future. Akhenaten is their leader and I will begin talking with him more to see if I can't arrange some possible dates, etc...

As of right now they are ranked 87th overall but they have never participated in a raid yet, only PvP in places like Warburg and Bloody Bay. Akhenatnen has told me that he would like them to just raid us first (before we start raiding them) so that they can get the feel of it, and so that they get some time to build up their base's defenses. Their base is all show right now and no actual guns to back it up.

So expect the Red Eyed Demon Army to challenge us to a raid sometime in the future.

(FYI, if and when they start the raids I will most likely be playing Spellfrost on the villain-side.)

6 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

Awesome! My controllers eat dominators for lunch!

Pass the salt please...


:grin:

Azrhiaz said...

Seriously though, a raid with them will be welcomed. Please find out how many they expect to bring in numbers. Also know that it is INFINITELY easier to defend than it is to attack, so they might want to rethink that. Guns or no guns, home turf is by far the better place to stand for battle.

Garl said...

At first I was disappointed to see how much easier it was to defend than attack, but then I realized why. If we had an Item of Power and someone could just waltz in a nab it I would be pissed. Dominators do make good finger food though.

MarSara said...

I've told Akh everything he needs to know. I will get back to you guys once I can get more precise information from him. (Number of people interested [the Red Eyed Army is a full SG], and once we can organize it, etc...)

By the way... Dominators are so much better than Controllers any day!

Ebon Mauler said...

Can't wait. The more groups we go up against the better. Dominators, Brutes, Stalkers, Corruptors etc... meh.

Baba Kanoosh said...

Obviously you all have never dealt with the infamous PLANTY MAN! WOrld renown Dominator, slayer of...well wait Az pwnz him all the time. Then again Az pwnz most people these days.

Spellfrost ain't no joke, Planty Man owes his Pirate badge to her.

Anywho, sounds like fun, we need more raids, we had so many show last time we didn't have room. Good times.