Saturday, October 06, 2007

Monsters, Ghouls, Fiends needed....


The PvPEC will be hosting a Haunted House on Test as part of our Halloween Event. You can come see this 55 million prestige behemoth base (made by yours truly) by signing up to work it! That's right! You need a job? We got one for you! We need villains of at least lvl 32 and up to staff the Haunted House and the signup thread is here! It promises to be a fun time! Scare or kill the Haunted House guests! woo hoo!

October 14th Base Raid with Bandit's Brigade. How does 2pm Pacific sound? That's *kinda in the middle?

I am going to do a Croatoa ghost farm on Monday night at 6pm pacific for anyone who needs this badge (you need it for Geas of the Kind Ones accolade).

6 comments:

Baba Kanoosh said...

Raid time is good with me. I will look into the Haunted House times and get back with you. I would love to plant some victims.

Ebon Mauler said...

Im good for 2pm raid. The haunted house looks fun ill look at the times as well

Garl said...

I am good for 2 pm. Let me know what toon would be a good fit for the mix confirmed.

Colder said...

Count me in for the raid!

Baba Kanoosh said...

Az is the ummm....current status of test... gonna be a factor?

Azrhiaz said...

Well, Ex said we can get 44 people over from live to visit the HH while it is closed to the general public. So we will still need to staff it for I'm guessing 2 showtimes. If people are already on test, we can get more people from live there.