Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Base Raid Butt Kicking Time

Vazkor and the Torment Monument on Infinity

I talked to linksys from Bandit's Brigade and we are going to set up another base raid for Sunday, the 14th. My question to you is: what time would work for you? We will be scheduling it between 1pm thru 5pm, so gimme some time in that frame that works for you. I personally would like to do it at 5, but am flexible! There is also a hero group hitting us up who wants to taste the wrath of the hall of death, so bring it on! :) They want to do it on February the 21st.

Welcome back Karrnage! I see Ngine has snuck back in too! Yay for family reunions!

There will be a Mixed 2v2 tournament Sunday if anyone would like to enter it. One villain and one hero against the same. Prize is 2 million inf, I believe. Hit me up for more details if you are interested.

7 comments:

MarSara said...

It's Shatter, I believe 7pm CDT (5pm PST) will work best for me. But I'm going to have to leave my RSVP as "might attend" though.

Ebon Mauler said...

I'm up for it of course but shortly after 1pm works best for me. I will surely try to make it even if it's later but no guarentees that I can play past 5pm.

Garl said...

I would be in for anything, but an 1:00 start works good for me.

Colder said...

5pm pacific will probably work for me. Count me in for now...I miss raiding with you guys :(

CHICA said...

Well if there is room for some Chica's let me know! Also, if you have any vixen alts, please log them in and find out about the Vixen Olympics...Oh and sadly there won't be any mudwrestling this year =(
LOL
Check out our blog for more details.

Azrhiaz said...

No mudwrestling?!? Oh well, Granny always preferred throwing down in chocolate pudding instead! LOL

We are shooting for a team of 8-10 for both raids so the more the merrier!

Baba Kanoosh said...

I am east coast so sooner tends to be better