Thursday, October 25, 2007

Level 4 Fights and Stuff

This Saturday at 4pm pacific on the Infinity server, I will be hosting some level 4 PvP fights. We will be having a free-for-all and then also a Gang War (dress up like your favorite faction (eg: Carnies, Skulls, Trolls, Knives, etc) and win the neighborhood). Level 4 fights are great for leveling the playing field and evening out skill differences! I'll be on Azrionous of the Banished Pantheon! Prizes will go to the top 3 in kill counts in the Free for All. You could win a statue of Statesman or Lord Recluse, a timecard, or a CoX t-shirt! See this thread for more information and sign up!

Don't forget this is the final weekend of the Haunted House and I know some of you are helping "haunt" it with me. Please be on test at 5:45 pm pacific on the day you are helping.

I'll be planning a Mothership Raid soon, as well as a Manticore TF.

Chica and I will be attending the CoH gathering in San Jose, CA on Nov 30th if any SGers would like to come out and party DB style!

5 comments:

Ebon Mauler said...

Sunday is prep for halloween (carving pumpkins, draping spider webs all over,etc...) so no go.

Went were you thinking of the RWZ raid and manticore? I would like to try my brute out in the RWZ and my troller for the TF.

Wish I could make it to Cali. Have fun and REPRESENT! Maybe if they come up to NW states area, Garl and I could road trip it.

Azrhiaz said...

My bad... it's actually SATURDAY! But Halloween decorating sounds pretty fun!

Hadn't thought of when I wanted to run either of those. Any suggestions?

Colder said...

I have not done the RWZ TF yet so I would love to get in on that. If you guys don't run it, I'll try to schedule it in the coming week.

Baba Kanoosh said...

I am down for some TF action as well. Late Friday (after 5 pm EST), any time Saturdays, and anytime Sundays starting before 7 pm EST is fine with me.

Colder said...

A quick amendment...I have done the RWZ TF but we didn't finish it because The Honoree was being such a jerk. I need redemption. Also, Statesman's TF is leaving a hole in my soul as well. I'll try to work out some times and get back to you guys.