Thursday, October 11, 2007

Halloween Fight Fest

The PvPEC is proud to announce Halloween Fight Fest!

Due to Test being down, the Haunted House will be by invite only. If you have NOT been invited to i11 Testing and would like to tour the HH, please sign up here to win a chance at gaining access to the Test server!

If you are already on test and can help work the Haunted House, please let me know. We have adjusted our showtimes to the weekends (Oct 20, 21, 27, 28) at 6pm pacific. I would really, really appreciate any help you can give me!

Triumph Events:
The Terrible Two Battle Royale (lvl 38-40)

4pm pacific on October 21st.
One villain, one hero teamed together against as many other duos as we can find.

Debt Brigade Raid with Bandit's Brigade
Sunday, Oct. 14th at 2pm pacific

RSVPs: Ebon, Garl, Azrhiaz, Colder, Baba, Makin' Debt

10 comments:

Colder said...

I'll be glad to help. I just need to get Solid up 4 lvls to 32 lol.

Az and I were gonna make a run at it this week but I've been MIA.

Who wants to get in on helping me gain 4 lvls? :P

Azrhiaz said...

Don't worry about the levels, just tell me what day(s) you can make it.

:)

Baba Kanoosh said...

Also sign up Makin Debt for the raid.

Baba Kanoosh said...

PS Colder if I am on this weekend, or Mrs Kanoosh or Metoid, don't hesitate too shout we will try to help.

Chaud Woman said...

Az is the haunted house villian only? If so what level? I have 0 villians on test right now, but can make one to help out...just gotta remind me. :)

Azrhiaz said...

The HH is villain only. You can either work it or you can come in as a guest.

Just let me know which it is and what day and if you need an invite to test.

Azrhiaz said...

PS: You can TOUR the Haunted House as a hero if you don't want to work it. Or you can TOUR as a villain. Depends what side you want to be on.

Ebon Mauler said...

Can you copy a toon over to test? If not then im affraid I have none. If I can copy one I have one scary brute lvl 50 that I would love to work the house 19th or 20th 6pm pst and would be very willing to help colder out since I made my brute to take down large crowds fast :)

Azrhiaz said...

K, Ebon you have the last spot on the 20th.

The 21st is also ALMOST full.

27 has 5 spots and 28 has 3

Colder said...

Put me down for the 21st Az..I'll give'em a good scare (takes off mask...)