Monday, June 18, 2007

Marathon Over!


I hope you all enjoyed your Double XP weekend!! Anyone hit 50? I pretty much just jumped from toon to toon depending on who I was teaming with. Chuz went from 35 to 38, got a level on Ebriel on Guardian, 5 on a newbie brute, Vazkor on Infinity, and played Azrhiaz the rest of the time to try and hit that million prestiege mark. 50k more to go! However a hearty congratulations to Deep Puncture Wound for making that mark! Way to go! He is officially a Sargeant now in the DB! So thanks to all who earned prestiege this weekend! We are getting REALLY close to having the option of buying the first secure plot! That'll be great for when, and if IOPs ever come back out.

Just a reminder, the "I Got People" Gladiator Tournament is on Saturday at 5 pm Pacific/8 pm Eastern. There will be some CoX swag donated by NCsoft and the community co-ordinators and the grand champion will win 60 days of free game time, courtesty of yours truly! If you would like to sign up, please do so in the comments, or go to the official thread on the blue boards. Here is a link to a Gladiator Match How-To, if you have never run one and want to know how. Please come out and show those PvPers that you can kick their ass in something! :D

The next installment of "Ask a Dev" is out. Jay Doherty answers questions about his job as costume creator!

4 comments:

Colder said...

I hope everyone had a great time! I got a few levels up on my Kin and even my Brute on Guardian got some love!

Thanks to everyone who teamed with me...couldn't have done it without ya (well, I could have but it wouldn't have been nearly as fun :)

So I still have that damn Dreck mish...I guess we gotta wait for the next double xp weekend :P

Azrhiaz said...

Wow! Not one person from DB wants to enter the gladiator match?

:hangs head:

Colder said...

I'd love to babe but I got company over at that time.

Hey DB: if you enter the tourney, I'll send you an autographed Speedo pic!!

Now that's enticement!

Baba Kanoosh said...

My daughter's main toon on Champion server has a scheduled TF so I have to fess up my only solid Glad toon (Baba) to her.

Besides I am busy looking for a place to rent...anyone got a nice one bedroom/studio in the DC area?