Friday, June 29, 2007

Hitchin' a ride...


Well gang I am off to start my new career in the US Government near D.C, hitting the road this Sunday. Mrs Kanoosh, aka Makin Debt to our SG, will be staying back, finishing her Master's Degree. We hope to be a family unit again by summer next year at the latest. It will be about a week or so before I am up and running again, I would think. So until then, remember to fly straight, TP over caltrops, always carry break frees in Warburg and play in SG mode. Hope to be back soon.

3 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

Best of luck to you on your new career and move! That sucks it will split the family apart! But I'm sure Makin' Debt could use the break! lol j/k! Wishing you all the best!

Colder said...

Good luck with the new job! I'm sure you'll be taking a page out of Tech and Chaud's book by playing together!

Chaud Woman said...

Gratz on the new job, hope it's awesome!! Just remember when your far away to call often, and Mrs. Kanoosh..check the caller ID you can always let it ring. :D