Friday, June 01, 2007

June 1 PvP event was a...



...LAG FEST! So then I turned my graphics down to 800 x 600 with only 50% character and world details. ANNNDDD....it was still about 1 fps. So luckly there was Siren's Call instance 2, and it ran great! Plus I saw Ghost Widow and then ran into a mob of heroes and got PWNeD! Why is it every Hero sees a plant dom and rush to gank me first? FEAR! We pwnz them is why! Well Az was there, I know cause she died next to me in a lag battle, and Metoid was actually doing GREAT...he has a nice fly snipe/slug attack that befuddles the ground pounders. Not sure if anyone else made it out, but it was fun...so if you show to the next one remember...go to the newest instance, better frame rates :-) Lots of prizes handed out and of course the yellow titles were abound.

5 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

Well even after the dev's "practical joke" of dropping a patch at the same time as the Kick Off Party and ruining it, Siren's Call was still a blast. What title did you get Baba?

My recap is here complete with a few pix

Azrhiaz said...

Oh and a big shout out to Colder, Megeara, Planty and Metoid for coming out. Also big thanks to Zero C and Violet for making the attempt!

Colder said...

Azzie my dear, it was a pleasure as always to be out stomping villains with you. I had a few kills but I left on a bad note: getting tp'ed into a bunch of villains is not healthy for a poor little blaster!

Hey Baba, I did see you during the big scrimmage but unfortunately, I couldn't target you through all the bodies :P

Baba Kanoosh said...

I didn't get a title, if I did, I didn't catch it. Probably would have said...Gives Good PvP badge--just hit here...

Azrhiaz said...

Well clearly you need no title, but if you turn on Player Reticle On show always. It'll show up for you next time.