Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Faathim needs our help from Lanaru the Mad...


Ok when I was on closed beat the salvage drops were nice with these Rularuu types. I promised Az I wanted to knock out this TF with her and before I disappear for a bit (new job! must move! oh my!) I would like to get it going within the next 7 days or so. Post some dates and times and I will try to firm up a solid spot for it. Throw your name in the hat with a date and time. I would prefer evenings and I am an East Coaster so anytime after 6 pm EST I should be able to make. This would be a late nighter for those of you closest to Japan, so I may flex my time a bit. I understand this makes Positron look short, so plan on packing a lunch...here is a synopsis I stole off a website:

The Saga of Lanaru (Levels 44 - 50)
Start: The Chantry
Members: 8
Villains: Praetorians, Nemesis, Rikti, Soldiers of Rularuu
Badge: Slayer of Madness

Summary:
  1. Defeat all Rularuu in first cave - The Chantry - Defeat
  2. Defeat all Rularuu in second cave - The Chantry - Defeat
  3. Defeat all Rularuu in third cave - The Chantry - Defeat
  4. Defeat Malaise and activate key - Storm Palace - 4 keys to activate
  5. Defeat Mother Mayhem and activate key - Storm Palace - 4 keys to activate
  6. Defeat Nemesis Army and activate key - Storm Palace - 4 keys to activate
  7. Defeat Nemesis and activate key - Storm Palace - 4 keys to activate
  8. Defeat Rikti and activate key of Fury - Storm Palace - 4 keys to activate
  9. Defeat Rikti and activate key of Destruction - Storm Palace - 4 keystones to activate
  10. Find Key of Destruction - Founder's Falls - Find Key
  11. Speak with Azuria - Atlas Park - Visit
  12. Find Key of Madness - Founders' Falls - Find Key
  13. Speak with Azuria - Atlas Park - Visit
  14. Defeat Baphomet and get Key - Outdoor Mission - 4 keys to activate, Defeat Baphomet
  15. Use key on Monument of Madness - Storm Palace
  16. Use key on Monument of Destruction - Storm Palace
  17. Use key on Monument of Anger - Storm Palace
  18. Use key on Monument of Torment - Storm Palace
  19. Use key on Monument of Fury - Storm Palace
  20. Use key on Monument of Hatred - Storm Palace
  21. Use key on Monument of Malice - Storm Palace
  22. Defeat Lanuru the Mad - Storm Palace - Defeat

Detail:

I am Faathim, called Faathim the Kind. You are beings of great power, both potent in might and dedicated to protection of the defenseless. I have watched your battles, and I have watched your triumphs, and I have come to think that you may be the ones who can stop a great destruction. The Madness that broke the world is gaining power beyond imagining, and may soon break the world once more. Or worse.

Go now, and fall upon the armies of the Rularuu. Destroy all of them within the three caverns I have located for you, and then return to me. There may be more to find within those caves than the Armies of Rularuu. I will say no more for now. For this great task, I will give unto you a great name. Task Force Vendetta you shall be called. Do this name honor, for it is all that remains of civilization long passed into memory.

5 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

This TF is not like Positron. The hardest part is the AV at the end. It took us a while to figure out how to get him.

Baba Kanoosh said...

Ah I heard it is very long...if not good. Any times folks?

Lionshade said...

Taunt from range and keep moving. Avoid his freezing rain at all costs...

Lionshade said...

P.S. Good luck and kick Lanaru's ass!

halfdeep said...

Im up for it. Im like free almost every sunday. =)