Thursday, December 20, 2007

Season's Greetings!



The Ski Chalet is once again open! Rip your hair out trying to get the skiing badges! Click on presents! Sell candy canes for big bucks! The Winter Event is live!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all DBers (and friends) a very happy holiday and a joyous New Year! You've all been a very special part of my life so thank you!

And in closing, here are some ideas if you have someone you're having a tough time shopping for!

For Sunbathing on the Beach in Warburg
Forget the Chest Slider! He'll love you more in this!
DEBT BRIGADE! or I love Az! Eat your words in your favorite color!

3 comments:

Ebon Mauler said...

Thank you very much Az.It's always good times teaming with DBers. I also wish everyone a safe and enjoyable holiday. Yes even Garl!

BTW Thanks Az for making me choke on my morning coffee when I saw your gift ideas. Too rich XD

Colder said...

Happy Holidays and all that jazz to the DB!

Don't over-indulge in the eggnog at Pocket D!!

Baba Kanoosh said...

LMAO, Happy Holidays to all