Monday, December 17, 2007

Cmon Out and Play!


Big thanks to Azrhiaz for setting up a couple of great events, a PvP event in Warburg with Ex Libris from NCSoft and the Jade Spider TF, which is yet another great new content item for City of Heroes/Villains...I would do this TF again in a heartbeat.

The PvP event was great fun, and thanks to the help of good Empath (Generic Healer Guy!), the squishees stayed upright and laid the smack down.

I encourage all to join up for these, we have a lot of fun with them. I am looking at doing the Leviathan Strike Force for villains (lvl 25 min) and if someone wants a lowbie event on either side, I will be glad to help. Shout out if want something.

3 comments:

Ebon Mauler said...

Sounds like fun! Count me in for the new tf next time as long as it's within my times I can play.

Anytime I'm online, anyone from DB can ask me for help and I'll lend a hand. As long as I'm not knee deep into something :). This includes PvP. The only thing that gets in my way of showing up for any of the events posted here is my schedule.

Azrhiaz said...

I had a great time at both of these! I was pleased with our performance in WB and was sad when Generic left! LOL Thanks to Metoid, Generic, and Baba for coming out to work on the Fusion Generator badge! I know that bar moved, even if it was just a little.

PLEASE DROP OFF BASE SALVAGE! We have room for a ton of new weaponry but need salvage, especially Unstable Rad Pistols (only available in Warburg missions)

Azrhiaz said...

I just recently discovered that by defeating Lord Recluse in the Jade Spider TF, we can earn the Scorpion Surprise gun for the base. I hope it's better than the Rikti Plasma Cannon! If one more person does the TF in SG mode, we will have gotten another gun! wheee