Sunday, December 02, 2007

Meet and Greet

I must confess I had more fun at the M&G than I had anticipated. This is probably in part due to the wonderful company I kept in the amazing, gorgeous, lovely, insane Chica Vaga!

We got there around 6:30pm and the registration line was out the door. Fortunately, the bar was close and adult beverages made our wait less taxing. We got to meet Lighthouse and ExLibris at this time. The following is a photo of them that someone on the boards took since mine did not turn out. (ExLibris and LH in the middle)

The night mainly consisted of mingling with fellow players, an "autograph" event with the developers, a preview of the new City Vault (searchable online database of players' information such as costume, slotting, powers, bio) and new costume sets. They also had a Q&A and a big raffle. Chica and I did not win anything, but they had gift bags for everyone so we were happy not to stumble back to the hotel room empty handed.

Myself and Manticore

Ghost Falcon finally moves from his spot in PI

Az puckers up with Sexy Jay

Az gets cozy with Positron

I think GW is gonna kill Chica in the next STF

Back Alley Brawler and Castle

We also went to the after-party for a bit with some of the devs and a ton of the players. I mostly talked about the state of PvP with people and drank Ex's Jagermeister. All in all, it was fun to meet up with people I'd known from in-game and on the boards, especially some of the Triumph Crew. They applauded very loudly when I mentioned I was from Triumph when I asked my question over the microphone of Positron. It was a riot. Fun times. Thanks so much to Chica for coming out and making it awesome!

4 comments:

CHICA said...

Thanks AZ! You forgot to mention how I kicked ur ass in pool! =? hehe
Well while Ms. Azriahz mingled i was trying to figure out what i was doing there besides being Az's bodyguard and giving Ghost Widow bunny ears...
BUT!!!! I do want to mention that they have a few surprises for us in the near future and I hope that we all are still active and playing!! AND they did give out some cool loot.
Thank you Az for giving me something to do on a friday nite!! XD
HUGS!

Baba Kanoosh said...

Ghost Widow is the only one who looks like her character. :-P

Ebon Mauler said...

Changing my name to the Green Mauler cuz I'm so evious. Would have been a lot of fun to be there :)

Azrhiaz said...

I didn't forget, Chica. I just um.... decide to omit it. You cheat anyway!! :grin: