Sunday, September 23, 2007

Triumph stomps Hami

I wasn't able to be there the whole time due to a tournament on Justice that I had to run, but I snuck in to second to last mito spawn. Led by Radiabatz, Triumph has finally beaten Hami. Global Heroics, Fusion Force, and the Wild Cards set this up so there was a big showing by them and lots of other friendly faces were there in the goo. Congrats to Triumph.

Incidently, who took all the EoE inspirations out of the base? I can only assume someone sold them for a pretty penny at WW cause there was no DBers with me last night. :(

Great fun on the Numina TF with Ebon! Today is the mothership raid led by moi. After which, Shatter-Storm has offered up the spelunker badge mission to anyone who needs it.

2 comments:

Baba Kanoosh said...

What is an EoE insp and no I didn't take them :-)

Azrhiaz said...

Essence of Earth. You get them from defeating the DE Giant Monsters. Kinda pinkish in color. Gives you a 75% resist to new Hami.