Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Post report

Hello all, Baba checking in briefly in between mounds of boxes and packing paper. Move is going as well as moves go. We were in a state of panic...we live in the boonies ... like dial-up connection boonies ... like not even newer dial-up boonies. Almost ordered satellite internet but then did some homework and found out it is very bad for online gaming (latency issues). But it turns out our house sits on the edge of Verizon broadband connection, so with an antenna boost, I can pay a small ransom fee to play online again. We should be up and running in about a week or so, might try and take a break from unpacking this weekend if we can. Hope all are well.

Love
The Kanooshes :-)

PS Tech and Chaud are coming back? Man I need to dust off my one liners for the reunion!

4 comments:

Colder said...

Thanks for the status report Baba. I've been absent for the last little while as well so you make me feel less guilty :P

Where have Tech and Chaud been? They better not be playing that damn LOTR game!!!

Azrhiaz said...

Glad to hear all is well with you and the Kanooshes, Baba! Been missing your humor for sure!

Chica says they've been on WoW. I always thought Chaud hated WoW, but hey! what do I know? :D

Chaud Woman said...

Glad the move is going well Baba, woot for the one liners!

LOTR,snort...no Colder. Yes, we've been on WoW, I'm trying to learn to be a healer...trying being the key word.

I have been getting on heroes a bit, when schedules allow, but it seems no one is on during those times. :( Also, Az I wanted to do the pvp thing with Mel..but the family ended up with the stomach flu, maybe another weekend?

Azrhiaz said...

Sunday Night Smackdown happens every Sunday at 6pm Pacific, so you are welcome to come whenever you like. This week we are featuring a 5 Fall Last Man Standing Free for All.

Sorry to hear you've been on WoW. Say hi to Magnan and Sword. We miss you and hope the servers explode over that way! :D