Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Task Force Weekend

Hi all

I will be hopefully running 2 TF's this weekend, Citadel and Sister Psyche. These are required TF's for the TF Commander accolade ( +5% Health).Start times are Sat and Sun 1-1:30pm and 8-8:30pm pst. Let me know which TF you would like to do and what time and I'll try to get everyone together. Sis Psych is 20-25 and Citadel is 25-31.

Big time thx to Az for helpin me out with Posi TF and honorable mention to Shatter Storm and Infernal-Fires who tried to go the distance on a weeknight.

Thanks Guys

6 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

Due to a death in the family, I will be out of town all weekend.

Best of luck on your TFs!

Ebon Mauler said...

Very sorry to hear that Az :(

Baba Kanoosh said...

My regrets Az.

I will try and make it to one or even both Ebon.

Colder said...

Sorry to hear Az. All the best of course.

I would love to help you out Ebon but I'm going away for a bit and then I have to work. Good luck though!

Tatankasa said...

Sorry to hear that Az.

I'd like to try to attend the Sat. 1 o'clock tf if you have room. Tatankasa hasn't done that one yet.

Chaud Woman said...

My condolences Az.

I am down with a cold, but I might be able to come sunday night.