Friday, December 29, 2006

The polls are now open....

The DB has been full for a while now. Leaving Az with the task of kicking toons who haven't been on in the last month or who don't earn prestige. :( So we've been talking and I am thinking of starting a "sister sg" to DB. We can put toons in there who are stagnate, like Calmar Chaud...I don't play her now she's retired, she's just taking up a spot in DB that could be used for a prestige earner. Or maybe you have a toon that you like to earn money on (we all need money), then you could put them in this sg and bankroll your prestige earners in DB. Also, it would be nice to add a few more AT to DB that could help in raids...trollers, bubblers, etc. This second sg wouldn't need a big base as we could use our coals for tpers. So what do you think? Here's the biggest question....what do we call it??

So far, here are the contenders....
Max Debt Brigade
Maxed Debt Brigade
Debt Brigade Maxed
Debt Brigade Maximum

Any other suggestions? Put in your vote now!

I'll probably create the new sg at the end of next week, give you all time to decide. :)

5 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

How about?

Too Much Debt Brigade

:grin:

I think this is a great idea that's been come back to time and time again. Keep in mind, with access to the main SG, our splinter group will have access to the TPers and the inspir dispenser so really the only thing we'll need is some storage over there.

And should you wish to stick a toon from the sister SG back into DB to work on or to use in a raid, the door will be open for you to do that at anytime.

Shalaman said...

I vote for Max Debt Brigade!

Colder said...

Great idea! I have a few lowbies I could send there (being 50 is too much fun!)

As far as names go, how about "The In-Debt Brigade"

I have a feeling there's a really good/funny/clever name out there but I can't think of it!!!

Baba Kanoosh said...

If you go with military stylings (as the brigade implies), an option could be Debt Brigade, Det. 1. (Det being detachment). But now I must ponder the situation of my already clogged triumph server. This however is a good thing.

Azrhiaz said...

We could be:

The Debt Brigadiers
Debt Brigade Elite
Debt Brigade Consolidated
Debt Brigade Chap. 11

Sorry, still throwing it around. I still like Debt Brigade Max