Friday, December 29, 2006

The Longest TF Ever (well, not really)

Tech-Blade, Chaud Woman, Azrhiaz, Tzadkayle, Avalanche Lion, Heavens Flicker and Protectin Force

This TF was really kind of a last minute deal and frankly I was suprised it all came together so well. We had no problems getting our 8 minimum and we seemed to cut through the missions like a hot knife through butter.

We started with 6 and a tell on Triumph Watch brought us two more and a bunch of others we had to turn away (this surprised me). So off we went, into the shard and started many hunts and a bunch of kill-alls in the caves of the Rularuu. Some of us were a bit rusty and died enough to keep things interesting. However, we really hit a stride and sailed through this very long taskforce in about 5.75 hours. We stealthed what we could, using PFF and invis to click glowies in the thick of things, and having a great tank and a damage-heavy team with shiny bubbles all around really helped. Nukes were abundant (Tzadi *was on the team after all) and we made a nice chunk of prestiege (about 75k) for the SG.

Speaking of the SG, Grand Poo Bah Chaud will be announcing something very shortly in regards to it!

And we will also be scheduling that damned Sewer Trial again in the very near future! We may be running it twice so those helping us with their 38s will be able to get the badge on their 50s. So if you have any interest, post a comment saying so!

Happy New Year all!

4 comments:

Chaud Woman said...

It was pretty fun! Awesome job to Az with her invis and PFF!! I was amazed how many people were looking to join, guess there are more people out there with a few hours to kill than I though. :)

As for the hydra (shudders) I have two toons in the 39/40 range right now, I know tech has one...we'd love to join and switch using our lowbies and highers. I have this one and Justin to finish on Chaud.

Dr. Earl Grey said...

Oooo...., just gimma a date, got myself and my SO who could help out with 38's.

Colder said...

Gratz everyone!

So, ahem...who wants to do the TF with me :P:::

Cap said...

I dunno, I can try....but I don't know if I have anything within the lvl range for that