Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Xmas to all and to Az a good night!



Happy birthday Az! I am on the road then so I wanted to get this posted for you...Good timing on picking you next for the drawing hobby. I hope to be home soon! Until then 1 mil influence to the first blog poster to name the famous actress I used for this sketch of Az. I like stealing Alex Ross' style...use real people. OK who is next?


PS Here is a pic of Makin Debt and I on our worldly travels this week. Hope all had a great holiday this year.


3 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

What a wonderful drawing baba! I don't know who it is really, not being very current on actors! You did an amazing job on it!!

Damn, and Rock could use the influence too!

Colder said...

Great pic Baba! I love having our very own Alex Ross in the supergroup :D

My guess....Gina Gershon?

Baba Kanoosh said...

Nope but close. First hint, this actress is married to a very bad actor.