Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Riders! Fall Down!


That's right boys and girls! The Riders of Apocalypse raid is bearing down upon us! It will be this Sunday at 3pm pacific/6pm eastern! A true test of hero vs hero and our determination will be at hand! So download the new vent info and get on it and make sure it works. I hope you leveled your toons the way you wanted and are ready for battle!

Just a reminder, Sunday Night Smackdown is every Sunday (usually). I will be holding it at 7pm on the 17th! So if you want to practice with your peers, c'mon out. Arena is significantly different than raids, but still very educational!

New patch dropped today! Read all about the new monitor system that lets you see how your IOs affect you and other sweet stuff.

So what were the results of your double xp weekend? I got Melqar to 50 (#8!) and mainly concentrated on earning some influence on Azrhiaz to IO out my raid toons. Azrhiaz is almost done and Lumeir is next. I think I made about 50 million. If you've notice, the market is just silly overpriced, so if you have any low level salvage, especially arcane, sell it now for a tidy profit! A alchmical silver normally sells for about 10k, they are going for 40k now. Regenerating flesh I sell for about 25 is going for 10k! Stupid, silly people. They can throw their money at me, sure!

2 comments:

Ebon Mauler said...

I got my blaster to 47th, my scrapper to 34, and Ebon made about 15 mil. Unfortunately the price hikes at WW have killed my hope of completing his IO sets but not a big deal. He's not in that great of need.

I am very ready for raid. Jeez any pvp without doms is a vacation :). Let me know if anyone needs help with IO sets as I don't mind parting with some of the cash I made to improve our raid ability.

Does anyone need a respec? I know there was a lot of people needing to get phase shift. Maybe we should do a respec sometime Sat for those that need it.

Colder said...

I got two levels up on Catalyst...woot to Fulcrum Shift :D

I didn't get a chance to go on very much and when I did I only managed PUG's who didn't know what the hell they were doing!

I hope to be at the raid but I can't make any guarentees as I'll be coming back from a Valentine's getaway. I'll try to respec Colder before I leave so if I make it back in time I'll be ready to lay down some smacks.

Az honey, could you email me the Vent password? Thanks!