Saturday, February 23, 2008

Insert Title Here

Azrhiaz with TPVPL team, Laser Kitty a Go Go
Well many of us are reassessing our raid toons. I recommend listing your top two in a reply so we know what we have to work with. Speaking of raids, the villains are asking for a rematch. Here is a thread you may be interested in reading prior to that event. :)

I will be hosting an evasion class on Wednesday if anyone would like to come at 8pm PST. This will help you refine your reflexes using Hibernate or Phase Shift. The longer you can stay alive, the better! We can also use some blasters to help with this event.

I recently wrote an article for the City Scoop on the Test PvP League. It made the front page as well as a spot on the loader! Read it here.

A big welcome home to Baba and a huge well wishes to Ebon on the very imminent arrival of a new addition to his family! We can always use another tank! :)

8 comments:

Ebon Mauler said...

Ebon Mauler (duh) lvl 50 Invuln/EM tank

Polar Gale lvl 50 ice/storm controller

Garl said...

Cold Justice Level 32 (for the time being) Ice/em blaster. In a pinch Either Garl Darklord DM/regen level 50 scrapper or The Malevolent One Ill/emp troller level 44

Vi said...

Congrats Mommy and Daddy XD

Lady Dark Star said...

Zero C lvl 50 Ice Armor/Ice Melee Tank

Sexy Eidolon lvl 27 Dark Miasma/Radiation Blast Defender

Celaeno lvl 37 Spines/Dark Armor Scrapper


Zero C will most likely be my main until I get Sexy Eidolon up a few more levels and then I'll be switching back and forth. Celaeno is only in cases when we need more damage which I don't forsee being an issue.

Colder said...

I would like to lvl my illu/storm Foolish Fire as he is only lvl 12. I'll more than gladly gear him towards PVP.

I have Colder as well but I haven't respeced him into PVP yet.

Ebon Mauler said...

Thanks Vi :D

Nice article Az GJ!

Apparently there is more than one way to skin a Dom.

Azrhiaz said...

Thanks Ebon!

I have Azrhiaz (fire/em blaster), fully IOed and HP capped.

Lumeir (earth/storm troller), working on sets now.

Baba Kanoosh said...

I have 3 really that seem to live for a while in PvP:

Mercy Mercy lvl 39 Stone/Energy Melee Tank.

Bull's Eye Beetle lvl 38 (?) Rad/Rad def

Eduardo Foster lvl 31 Force Field/Psi Def

I guess also, Forty-Six and Tw0, lvl 41 Peacebringer (Tri-Form).

Slotting heavy for PvP on the Tank, (he is a Taunt Machine, the ACC and Damage penalties to Melee while in Granite form reduce his DPS).

Slotting the FF def for a wall of holy bubbler sh*t!, buffing toons, and that is about it. And cages.

Others are there as fillers but I dont have time or money to slot them for PvP as well.

I know at least two Plant Doms, a Ninja/TA MM and a Brute that would have no issues with helping out test your toons vs villainous powers. Just let me know and we will schedule it on Death Brigade.