Friday, February 15, 2008

Melqar hits the big time!


I was priviliged enough to get invited into the closed Beta testing of the Manticore/Psyche wedding. I figured it was worth taking an extended lunch for! So I was requested to come as a villain and being that Melqar is tall, I figured I'd be able to see better. If you were unable to attend the "live" version yesterday on Test, this was a special event that allowed 100 players to witness an RP wedding by the devs. They transported us to Ouroboros for this ceremony and turned off everyone's powers. We all stood and watched as Manticore and Psyche took their vows. At the closing of the ceremoney, Lord Recluse and his goons arrive to wreck the special day and he turns on everyone's powers and PvP (for about 60 seconds) ensues.

So today, they have released the official comic and Melqar is all over it! Including his own frame on pg 21 where he's beating up Castle!

Comic PDF

I'm so giddy! LOL

3 comments:

Colder said...

Gratz on the several appearances Az!

Ebon Mauler said...

Congratz Az! Sounds like the brawl was a blast.

Vi said...

OMG that is so cool! I love the page 22 appearance that one was the best I think. Not many are worthy of such an Honor. Az is one of them.