Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Great Fun and Great Drops from St Martial SF

Ice Mistral loves our PWNage. From left to right:
A bunch of Ninjas about to be sacrificed for the cause, Mars Bringer of War,
Grizzly, Spellfrost, and Planty Girl and her killer pet Venus Flytrap, Frito. Back row, CoT, smited for their awesome salvage they hide in their hats and socks.


The Death Brigade is alive and well, so when you get bored of those all blue skies over Paragon, don't forget your dark side is a fun place too. I cussed out Positron for all the dufus changes to the game, like the TF/SF nerf, the economy system that is modeled from well, some bad idea. It worked, I got Hamidon Goo and Prophecy, as well as Freebird +stealth. I swear he heard me say I was gonna stuff my 21" LCD up his broad backside if I got one more Trap of the Hunter or Glimpse of Abyss drop at the end of a TF/SF.

Anywho, roll a mind/fire dom and be a FoTM, role a thermal corrupter and bask in glow of others flames (which you set), or dust off that ol' stalker and see how it handles itself. But mostly, don't be afraid to come on out.

This weekend, our wicked plans our being set. I have yet to see this Caleb GM in Nerva. You can spawn him but need help, and I plan to do so. Time TBD, I am gunning for Sunday right now.

2 comments:

Ebon Mauler said...

Glad the SF was good times.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. My lvl 50 stone/fire brute (Kostichee) is made to PL. May not sound like a good build but he chews through mobs like crazy. When I solo him I usually try to aggro 3 mobs herd em up hit em with my AoE immob, fiery embrace, build up, burn, group knockdown, nuff said.

My lvl 38 stalker ( Stabuli Katan) is also a very efficient killer.

Baba Kanoosh said...

Fire brutes are just sick with rage.