Sunday, September 28, 2008

They're Back!


The Rikti have focused another effort on invading our world! Intelligence reports their efforts will be exhausted by October 2nd. So if you are looking for the accolade or the badges, get out there Soldier!

Well my Freakshow recruitment poster did not win, I'm sorry to say. This was it below:


The level 4 Fights on Protector were well attended but it was the most challenging tournament I have ever run due to the limited attention span and the pouty people who left mid tournament cause they were losing. I doubt I will make a tournament geared towards PvErs ever again! Heather is hosting Friday Night Fights still so show up for a bit of PvP. Lots of people with non-FOTM toons and skills there, so don't feel like you have to be an expert. She normally starts around 5pm pacific.

Hazbyn needs Synapse and Citadel still. Anyone up for it? Maybe tonight around 8pm pacific?

No comments: