Tuesday, September 16, 2008

DB FTW

Well, I entered the w00t contest. Can you pick out which artwork is mine?

Ebon and I are signed up for the 200 million inf tourney. I sense a buttload of death coming Azrharn's way. Too bad I can't get Furiya to 50. Or can I?!? Heather is hosting Fight Nights every Saturday so if you wanna get some practice in, it's a newb friendly place to get your smackdown on!

What characters have you been working on? We've become a bit quiet lately and I'm not liking it! :) Hazbyn is at 47 now, and so is Britney Blades.

Any TFs we want to do? Maybe we can do Faathim for those who have not done it? We also need to do a LRSF with our new villain 50s!

2 comments:

Garl said...

I have been playing Mini Bic my fire/fire blaster a fair amount lately. He was 25th level for the longest time. Now.... 32! Yay! And bring on my Nuke. WooHoo! I still would like to do the STF. If I get the time over a weekend to give it a go I would really love to try it. Is it me or have they really tapered off the recipe/salvage drops? I have been playing quite a bit for the last couple of weeks and man am I getting the lousiest drops ever. Az and Ebon... I feel sorry for the people you will be fighting.... What do you plan on doing with 200 million influence?

Ebon Mauler said...

For one I'll be finishing Ebon's build off with purple IO's and I'll be doing up another pvp toon. I think if Az gets her Fortunata to 50 we have a great chance. With a 10 min match ebon will be unstoppable for over half the bout if need be and I haven't found the duo yet that can take me down with unstoppable on.