Friday, September 12, 2008

Cold/Ice PVP build. HELP!

In looking at this guy on mid's I have joined the hair club for men as I have pulled all mine out. There just seems to be too many powers I want (probably the way it goes for anyone). I have posted this question on the boards and have gotten some feed back but would like some confirmation.

One of the suggestions is to take CJ, SJ, and Acro. To take this I would have to get rid of the leadership pool. How sad. Other pools are concealment, fitness, and super speed topped off with the epic, power build up.

As far as prim/sec goes all cold dom powers are good enough to keep giving me a balance of buff/debuff. The question is secondary powers. Freeze ray seems like such an obvious choice but I am having trouble fitting it in. What I have in it right now is ice bolt, ice blast, and bitter ice blast. I suppose I could get rid of Ice blast.

Any how all suggestions are welcome :)

3 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

I suppose it depends what you wnat to do with it. Most defenders ignore their secondary and take at most 2 powers from it. A defender's role is to buff his team and the pitiful damage they put out with their blasts doesn't make them worth much.

If you plan on doing zone or arena, you'll want an escape power (phase) for sure, and you'll **have to do the leaping pool for acro and CJ's immob resist.

If you let me know what you plan on using it for, I'll try and come up with a build.

Ebon Mauler said...

Yeah I took Phase shift and acro but if I have SJ do I need SS still? It was suggested that I should take it.

I have a build without IOs in it yet. I'll try emailing it to you.

Azrhiaz said...

Yes, you'll want it. If you get hit with a webnade or something, you'll be stuck with only sprint. :)