Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hold Your Horses!

Well, I know you were all looking forward to the new issue 13. Positron recently announced a sweeping change to the schedule, most importantly, delaying the Mission Architect until early 2009. Players clamored for customized characters and the dev team decided to hold off on the Architect until this feature could be included.

However, he also mentioned some new additions to 13:

Issue 13: Power and Responsibility will contain the bulk of features announced previously, including:

• Shield and Pain Domination powersets
• Merit Reward system
• Day Jobs (that include a suite of new costume pieces)
• Additional Cimerora and Midnight Squad mission arcs

In addition, there are some other new exciting features to reveal that will be included in Issue 13: Power and Responsibility. These include:

• Leveling Pact
• Multi-Builds (woo hoo! But you better start saving up since you'll have to enhance both)
• PvE & PvP Powers rebalancing
• Villain Patron Power Respec
• Supergroup Base Repricing

For the complete announcement, go here!

There is also an interview with Positron over this announcement which goes into a little more detail here!

5 comments:

Colder said...

Leveling Pact = Coldie will finally have another 50?

Az, I'm lookin at you! :P

Acutally, SolidFade is at 33. Anyone interested in running a TF with me sometime. I'd like to earn the 50 on this guy ;)

Azrhiaz said...

You don't have enough influence to make earning 1/2 xp worth my while! :P

I'll be around Sunday. Unfortunately there aren't any strikeforces in the 33 range except the Ouroboros one.

http://cityofheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Strike_Force

Garl said...

Dibs on Ebon!!!!

Colder said...

Do you really only earn half xp?

Azrhiaz said...

My guess is that if you and I make a pact, we will earn same XP when we play together. If I solo, half of my XP goes to me and 1/2 to you so we stay even.

And being that you never play.... :-P::::