Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jello, Bubbles and Bosses -- oh my!


Well yesterday I went on my second successful Hami Raid since i9. Here was a result that wasn't uncommon. It took a little over two hours and I came away with an acc/mez HO. All in all, not a terrible experience, but I think once the technique is more commonly known, it'll go faster. I raided with HUB (Heroes United in Brotherhood), which is a channel I was invited to awhile back. Good people and a great resource to build teams from.

As requested, I have put out the feelers for another base raid. Link (AKA Dotenshi, Phantom Breeze) from Bandit's Brigade and I have tenatively set up Sunday, May 18th @ 3pm pacific/6pm eastern. How does that sound for everyone?

We should have a contest. I don't know what the prizes could be, but maybe you have suggestions? I think we should rename the various ranks of the SG. Sound fun?

As a blaster and usually a player of squishie characters, I don't usually get a decent look at my enemies. In the past, I have brought you pictures of Dr. Vahzilok and Clamor and now, for those of you who haven't seen her up close and personal, Countess Crey. Somehow I never figured she'd look like a librarian....

2 comments:

Baba Kanoosh said...

a NAUGHTY librarian.

Ebon Mauler said...

I should be ok with the 18th but i reserve the right to pull the baby card if need be. Might be a good idea to set a time the day bfore to set up vent.

I always thought Countess Crey would look kinda like Granny VXN XD