Thursday, May 01, 2008

Of Gods and Heroes

Ebon Mauler laying the smackdown on Dominatrix

Happy May DBers! And happy 4th anniversary of CoH to you! Your "Entertainer" badge awaits your log in during the month of May.

First of all, open beta on the Test server will be happening on the 6th! So if you want to head over and check out the new shinies in issue 12, you'll soon have your chance!

It's been a while since we've done a major taskforce. I haven't done the Sara Moore one in the Shadow Shard in a long time so if there are any takers, let's try for Sunday evening perhaps? Around 5pm pacific? This TF isn't short, maybe around 5 hours (lots of kill alls) and the level range is 40-50. You will fight Ruladak the Strong, a GOD, at the end and it awards the "Destroyer of Strength" badge. I'm flexible on the time and day so if something works better for the group, I'm down. I'll bring Lumeir most likely.

DB's very own Dry Icicle and Ahne Toreph at PvP Kickball in Pocket D

6 comments:

Ebon Mauler said...

Can't wait till the 6th!

I don't think I would be able to make the TF for the time listed. At present I am only available after 8pm pst and there are a ton of TF's (mostly in FBZ and the shadow shard) that I have never done so I might set up another one Saturday night if there are people available.

A special welcome to a RL friend of mine that has added 2 of his toons (Mr. Copperfield and Ax L. Bender) to DB. I will be trying to set up a PL session with Mr.C and Cold Justice (aka Garl) in preparation for the raid on the 18th. If anyone has a hardcore damage dealer able to helpo ut that would be great.

Azrhiaz said...

This would run very late if you were to start it at 8pm. But as I said, whenever the most people want to get together is fine by me.

Baba Kanoosh said...

One of the best action screenshots I have seen in a long time. Looks like a comic book scene. Nice.

PRICE ALERT!...SWEET Barebones computer kit at Tigerdirect.com, also EVGA 8800 GTS PCIe 512 mb video card $159 after rebate (A sweet deal for the BEST card out there).

Garl said...

Welcome aboard Mr.C and Ax L! Good to have new people on the team. Is that video card compatible with an Asus motherboard? I reall need to upgrade my video card I think. My comp takes ages to load and zone. Is that a ram issue or a processor issue?

Baba Kanoosh said...

Memory would help there somewhat and that is probably cheap to upgrade as well.

If your motherboard is PCIe 16 you are all set

Colder said...

Would love to join you guys but I'm off to see Iron Man tonight. Has anyone else seen it?