Saturday, May 17, 2008

Base Raid tomorrow! Sunday at 3pm pac/6pm east

Diabolique

Don't forget to come defend our home tomorrow! I'm giving up my Sunday beach volleyball for this, so you better show up! :) That's Sunday at 3pm pacific/6 pm eastern! Against our villain pals!

I'm not aware of anyone with a customizable weapon character, but in case you have a broad sword scrapper or a dual blades tank hidden away somewhere, here is a link with some of the new options you can pick in i12! Britney is currently working on getting enough merits for the talsorian blades! Deep and I got our Overseer badge for the rularuu weapons! Check out the cool eye they have! They move around too, I'm told! Creeeeepy! Stop looking at me! :)

Mothership raid will be forthcoming! Anyone have an TFs they want to do?

No comments: