Friday, April 04, 2008

Sweet Sixteen!

Phantom Breeze (Dotenshi/Link), Skyline (Colder), Thurrisaz (Az), Eduardo Foster (Baba), Limited Visibility (Makin' Debt)

It was a wild and chaotic romp through the sewers to finish up the Sister Psyche TF! With only support characters and a warshade, we were hard pressed to defeat the Freak Queen, but we did! Colder was probably dizzy from switching back and forth from lobster to squid when Phantom Army(s) were down! Baba super long DC kept us safe in a bubble and we made it through, got our recipe and a few levels along the way! Congrats to all on a job well done!


I'd also like to congratulate the supergroup on moving into the #16th ranked position for prestige earned on the Triumph server! Congratulations! There's not a ton left I can do with the base, so if your 50s need money, please don't feel guilty playing out of SG mode (did I just say that?!?). But it would be nice to keep your lowbies in SG mode as long as possible. Also, keep them logged in! Our 30 day inactivity kick is still in effect. So make sure to keep your toons happy in their home and not on the streets, alone and resourceless! :)

Riders have approached me on another raid. We have some neat toons being leveled that would be great in raids. Any suggestions on when we'd like a rematch?

6 comments:

Ebon Mauler said...

16 WOOT!

Timing is touchy right now for me so I'm 50/50 for raids.

Baba Kanoosh said...

Make a tentative plan on late Friday or weekend, I should be ok with it. Eastern Standard time here, I know we juggle that a bit.

Garl said...

I can make it work on weekends. Let me know and my new Ice blaster will be there. Hit 37 the other day and I am sorely tempted to start the IO process. I think I will wait for 42 though....

Baba Kanoosh said...

Wait til lvl 47 bud, will save you millions. I only bought procs like mez protection, stealth, recharge etc below 47. Saved me mega bucks and burning a respec to sell lower crafted items.

Dotenshi said...

Raid??? You said Raid??? That could be cool :)

Dotenshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.