Monday, November 12, 2007

Presents for Everyone!

Dec 10th Prestige Gift Awarded

Issue 11 is nearly upon us. As many of you know, the roster for SGs will be bumped up to 150 people. On December 10th, for every member in your SG you will be awarded 20k prestige. With 150 people, that amounts to 3 million prestige!

Suffice it to say with the cost of a fusion generator looming near at 7.5 million, that would come in mighty handy. Clever people have started a network for base padding. People from the community on other servers will drop toons into your SG while you drop yours in there. So I can drop 12 toons on pinnacle for someone and they will return the favor. After the prestige gift, all these toons can be kicked and we will be wealthy! So if you have slots left on Triumph and want to drop them into the SG please do so. I will also be getting a temporary trial account to further pad. Should you choose to help out this way, make sure all the toons have similar names (EG: Azrhiaz1, Azrhiaz2, Azrhiaz3) so we know who to kick after. :)

8 comments:

Ebon Mauler said...

I have 1 toon left to add to the SG. let me know when it's convenient (did I spell that right?) and I'll log him

Garl said...

maryblowWell I have some in the reserve and a couple of more to add I think. I have two slots lef that I can make into toons on triumph as well. Sorry I missed the raid. Sounds like we kicked some butt though. Gratz to you guys!!!

Unknown said...

OMFG Look at what it has finally come down too. Greed and Corruption. Prestige and toon padding. Where is the honor and dignity of being a Hero.

Unknown said...

Dam that was me youre ever loving always freaky Mondaag.


*kisses and hugs*

Baba Kanoosh said...

Well those actions are NOT at all hero like. But I am doing some of the same things on Villains :-P

If you want to support our Villain VG, Death Brigade, start adding toons there as well. I would like to be able to have some salvage storage etc. and could use the support. And since I don't have any morales as a villain it don't bother me. j/k Azr :-)

PS Mondaag, I miss your touch. Where have you been hiding.

Azrhiaz said...

Mondaag talking about dignity? Omilord....

Welcome back Mon! We missed you!

Baba Kanoosh said...

So Az, will our new base look like the HH?

Azrhiaz said...

I'm sorry to say that the prestige boost and our banked prestige will pretty much only allow us to upgrade to the next size generator. It will cost 7.5 million to place and 4.9 million for the room it needs. Fortunately, we will get 3 million refunded with the old one sold back.

Now we just gotta earn the badge. 750 PvP kills all!

But I think I will soon be redoing the base. :)