Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Issue 11 Hits Wednesday


Yep, you heard me! Roll your Dual Blades or Willpower scrappers/tanks and get 'em in the SG! For more info on the announcement, click here!

I know most of you were awesome enough to come work the Haunted House, but if you missed it, I posted a pictorial of it here.

I think we will be getting rid of the MUNST room. While many people drop off their SOs, according to the log, no one is taking any. So either tell me not to delete it, or help me empty out the bins by selling off the enhancements in them so I can delete the storage items.

3 comments:

Garl said...

I have made a temp account to pad our roster. I know you said that from the board we will have enough people to fill our available spots but I just wanted to be ready just in case we need the toons. I am looking forward to making a dual blades scrapper, that is for sure. I will be one of the millions running around on Thursday. :)

Baba Kanoosh said...

Willpower rocks, dual blades is ok, great graphics though.

As for SOs, you can dump it for all I care havent used that much at all.

Colder said...

I'll admit..I kept forgetting about that darn room...although it was a great idea.

I should take a look in it with Catalyst and Sky!!

If you do want to ultimately delete it though, that's fine with me.