Saturday, November 17, 2007

Haunted House Final Days

Well all, we will need some volunteers to staff the Haunted House on test for tonight and for next Saturday! Only villains can staff the Haunted House, but if you have a hero you want to use, bring them tonight and try to make your way out alive! The Haunted House is a ton of fun no matter which side you are on!

Incidently, we are still trying to gain the SuperGroup badge for the third tier generator! It is 750 PvP kills in SG mode so get into the zones and kill some people. We might set up a farm for this in Warburg if you all want, where we can stand around and kill each other for credit! If we have 2 teams of 8, for team wipe, that's 64 credits (one credit for everyone on the team). We can bring a tray full of awakes to make the process go quicker. Just a thought....

Anyone have anything they want to do? MS raid? TF?

2 comments:

Lady Dark Star said...

I'd like to run Numina TF some time soon...and maybe Eden Trial if I can get Thorium up to 40 soon. Any time after Tuesday this week would work for me.

Ebon Mauler said...

I like the idea of setting up some PvP this weekend, damage dealers only though and a rezer/side. Ideally all blasters(wow that does sound like fun). I don't think my controller or my scrapper have numina but chat me sometime so we can coordinate