Sunday, July 08, 2007

You are all too quiet!

I miss the days that I could log in and have a lot of fun comments/posts to read! Now it's just poor me, posting all the time! :sad face:

First of all, you all need to read the City Scoop. It's the best issue yet and you can find out why here!

Secondly, the PvPEC is ramping up for its next big event: RESISTANCE! For this coming weekend we have 2 events.

July 13th @ 5pm PST PvP 102 class.
This class is geared towards novice/intermediate players and will focus on:

* Buffing on the move
* Avoiding stalkers
* Kiting
* Why FoTMs are FoTMs
* Arena toons, zone toons, dueling toons
- Builds
- Team based strategies
- Format for official PvPEC Events in RESISTANCE

After the class, there will be a practice tourney run so that the students can practice what they learned in a duo type format.

Friday, July 14th Super Mixed Pentad at Super Heavyweight Class (47-50)
A Super Mixed Pentad is a team with 5 different ATs, and a combination of heroes and villains (with at least 2 of each). This event will be run at SHW class and I will be your friendly official. This event will stand as a qualifier so if your team wins, please be prepared to go to Test the following weekend and represent our server in the Finals (same day and time)! Only Tier One inspirations are allowed.

More importanly: the prizes!! On Triumph, you will get long-term yellow titles (for first and second place). I'm not sure exactly how long, but it won't be just a week this time. If you win on Test, well let's just say there's a great prize that they won't allow me to indulge yet.

Currently, Paragon Elite (Sunny Delight's SG) is putting together a team. Who else will step in the ring?

What: Super Mixed Pentad
Where: Pocket D Monkey Bar Arena
When: Saturday, July 14th
Time: 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern

Please RSVP your team here with name and AT of the players. Any questions, please feel free to post them! If you don't have a team and wish to join one, post your AT/name/global and we'll try to get you matched up with some other people.

5 comments:

Colder said...

LOL...I was just going to post a link to City Scoop...nice pose in the photo babe :)

I agree with Azzie...we've all been too quiet lately!!! I'll need to put on my thinking cap and come up with some really polarizing question!

Azrhiaz said...

Y'like that? I'm proud to have had the most rockingest picture so far! hee hee. I flew into a couple trees and buildings in Croatoa with the camera turned around. It must have been a bit funny to watch! :D

Cap said...

I'll try to be there, if I'm not working that weekend....overtime sucks!

man, its rough when Real Life interferes with my gaming :P

Karrnage said...

Sorry I havent posted in a while, I went out of town for 2 weeks to see my kids but Im back now :) So I'll be able to participate in things more now

Chaud Woman said...

Awesome pic Az! Nice article too.

So Coldie, any really good questions yet? I have a good answer...maybe. ;P