Saturday, July 14, 2007

And the winners are...

Monique' and I were the winners of the Novice Deadly Duo Tournament last night :) We had to face Az in the first round and I felt terrible with each slice that hit her, sorry Az you know I love you. Each round got progressively harder as you would think. The third round was pretty tough,I dont remember the power sets, but it was against a Tanker and a Blaster/Corruptor I believe. I got my ass handed to me by that damn Tanker so much I thought for sure that we'd lose the round...luckily for me while I was distracting the Tank by dying repeatedly, Mo was going after the Blaster/Corr and kicking her ass, now thats what I call teamwork. The 4th round wasnt too tough but Mo got all the kills that round. If my focus power was a split second faster I would've gotten the last kill :P But I just wanted to let the rest of you know Mo and I did the SG proud last night :)

6 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

Well Monique is sure as hell no novice PvPer so you picked well in getting her on your team! Congrats to you both!!

Baba Kanoosh said...

lmao. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying! Check for pvp badges at entrance next time AZ. Sorry I didn't show my new work hours take some adjusting. It appears I have to be an AM person now (yuck). I will try to log on this weekend.

Colder said...

"If you ain't cheating you ain't trying!"....hmmm Tito Ortiz said that at the last UFC event. Do we have another MMA fan in the DB :crosses fingers:

Gratz you two! It's good to see the DB represent...even though you had to stab one of our dear leaders in the face!!!

Azrhiaz said...

"My nose! My nose" :Marcia Brady style: (keeps looping)

Garl said...

Wow! Kicking ass and taking names. Way to go. Does that mean that the next time I go into a PvP zone and someone sees that I am in the DB that I am gonna get ganked by a hoard of people looking for revenge? And yes Colder, MMA fans are everywhere now. I am hoping St Pierre has a better showing next time around. Gotta root for the Canadian!

Colder said...

Right on Garl! Poor GSP got a little too arrogant and down he went :(

GSP vs Koscheck should be good...I hope GSP KO's him good!!!