Friday, July 27, 2007

Lady Grey Task Force



It's Issue 10 and we at last have a new task force! This one is no where near as challenging as the STF but with new maps and a special ending, it's a fun romp through the Rikti War Zone.

It is level 45+ and you can bring hero or villain. Stock up on breaks because you won't be able to leave the zone without breaking the team! It will be held on Saturday, July 28th at noon pacific/3pm eastern.


I will be testing a new PvPEC event that is stalker specific. While I know most of us don't have a stalker high enough (lvl 30), I need some volunteers to be bounties/prey. THe date has not been set, but will be shortly. No PvP experience required but must be of level 30 or higher.

2 comments:

Colder said...

Az my dear, you read my mind. I was logging on to post about this event and BAM...there it is. :Sniff: We truly are kindred spirits...

Looks like I'll have to lvl my stalker up a few more lvls or volunteer myself as prey. Oh the humanity!!!

Karrnage said...

So does anyone know what the deal is with Hero 1 yet? He looks pissed in the wallpaper...