Thursday, May 03, 2007

Task Force Time!


Judging by the comments made in the last post, Friday seems like a good day to help ol'States out.

Is everyone cool with Friday 5 pacific? I'm pretty flexible Friday so I'm down for almost any time. I went with 5 pacific because Chaud mentioned she has nothing going on after that but I'd be down to start earlier (like 2 pacfic) if we could make it happen. If not, 5 is good for me.
I guess this means I need to make my SG uniform now :P



Just a reminder the BB Brawl is tonight. There is also a Warburg Capture the Flag planned for Sunday at noon pacific, if there are 5 of you who would like to represent DB/coalies that would be awesome! Find the details here

6 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

Slacker.

Violet wanted to do it then, and Tzadi said he and Ame also were onboard for a run. Maybe we should go 6 to be safe. Violet works after all.

So hopefully that's: Colder, Chaud, Baba, Violet, me, Tzadi, Ame. Deep, LSS and Di also had an interest.

Can we get an RSVP for sure in this comments section? We will definitely need a tank and an emp (according to Dr. Earl). I can bring whoever will compliment that.

Yes I am in for either 5 pm or 6 pm.

Colder said...

First off, I am not a slacker.

Second, how dare you amend something to my post...abuse of admin power!!!

Third...consider this my RSVP.

I can bring my...ummm..lvl 50 blaster :D

Garl said...

Damn you all! I soooo want to try that TF. Can you be SKed and do it? I was thinking of Mal my 41 ill/emp troller. Other than that I will be limited to Garl. Good luck guys. Has anyone finished the TF yet on Triumph? I heared it is so hard that it is all but impossible...

Dr. Earl Grey said...

Bah..., don't listen to the naysayers. The TF is perfectly completeable, just need a team that is competant in their powers and abilities. The team of 8 I was on on test and on live performed excellently, really any team combo would work, just expect a bit more prep time for the less optimum teams, like grabbing shivans and nukes.

Az, I've actually heard of pets being able to tank Recluse successfully as well, so a tank is not REQUIRED, but I guarantee you that it will go much smoother. I won't be able to join you all at that time due to work, but this TF is a LOT of fun, just remember that persistance is key.

Chaud Woman said...

I'm in...anything after 5 is great! I can bring either Chaud or Chynna depending on what we need most. I'm just really excited that Baba said we had a date...woot, what does one wear on a date with a grav/emp? hmm

Baba Kanoosh said...

I am down for Friday.

Garl--you have to be lvl 45 min, sry.

Chaud--you wear anything with a date with a grav empath. They can lift it and heal the wounds later.