Tuesday, May 08, 2007

If you are interested!

No, it ain't the STF, but it might be less frustrating! Yeah, yeah, I'm here to push the PvPEC stuff this week!

Siren's Call Brawl Thursday night at 6 pm pacific. Casual zone event. We had over 35 people in Bloody Bay and everyone had a great time so come on out!

PvP 101 Seminar - Held this Friday in Pocket D Monkey Bar @ 6 pm pacific. This will be geared to beginners and novices and taught by a pro PvPer. Lecture, Q&A and some demonstrations will be included.

Oh and don't forget about the Invention Request board in the links to the right if you are looking for anything!

2 comments:

Baba Kanoosh said...

Man level 50 IOs are expensive. I am sooo gonna slap Statesman tonight in my STF. I just need some cold cash. Sad, my lvl 27 is gonna have to loan some loot to my lvl 50.

Chaud Woman said...

rofl...In all seriousness with ED I'm not sure how much more these IO's can add to my build..most of the stats aren't that much higher, and for the price! Not sure if a PvE toon will notice a huge difference, I can see a PvP toon wanting to buff up a bit more but I don't have any of those. :)