Sunday, October 26, 2008

Spank You Very Much

Death Brigade's two newest 50s: Furiya and Stabuli Katan

Ebon Mauler and Furiya got off to a great start. There were 8 teams for the 200 mill inf tourney last night. We drew a cold defender and an /elec brute. We promptly wiped the floor with them. Deep and his stalker teammate also had a fun tossing around their opponents. We both moved on to the semi-finals where Ebon and I unfortunately drew a perma dom and a spine/regen with taunt. We got our asses kicked. Fortunately, that particular team lost to a blaster/stalker duo at the end. Am I sad about watching the dom get smooshed? Nah!

Thanks to Ebon for being a great teammate and also thanks to Ebon, Ruby, and Divine for helping me pay for a build for Furiya! I spent close to 200 million on it.

Also a big thank you to Colder for putting me on ignore! The zombie invasion must have eaten his brains! To fix this, go into your Friend drop down menu and go to the Global Ignore section. From there you can delete me out. Unless you like it better this way. :-P

Oh and speaking of spankings! A very happy birthday to our favorite ice/mace tank, Meg!!

4 comments:

Garl said...

Happy Birthday!!

Gratz to all of the DB in that tourney. No matter which way you slice it Doms suck. I really think that would be the only combo to give you guys trouble. Deep, what happened in your semi final match? Seems the DB is well represented in PvP on Triumph. Miss y'all.

Azrhiaz said...

Deep's team lost to the tournament winners, Ninja Havoc (stalker) and I Trow Fire (blaster)

Baba Kanoosh said...

Happy Birthday Meg.

Ebon Mauler said...

Right back at ya Az :D

Sure was frustrating not being able to help you against the dom. I tried terrorizing the scrapper as much as possible but it wasn't enough :(. Although it was fun watching him cower before me XD
It seems that a complimentary duo with stacking effects is the way to go.

Happy Birthday Meg!