Sunday, October 19, 2008

Got Brains?

Knowing this group, not likely, but if you are running around Paragon or the Rogue Isles, you'll find some handsome fellows searching for just that!


The Halloween event has started! Trick or treat for salvage drops or temporary costumes! There are four new badges and an unlockable costume piece for the Zombie Invasions also! The devs did a pretty nice job with this one and you might feel like you are in the Michael Jackson "Thriller" video.

A big congrats to myself on winning the "Gimps Around the World" tourney on my MM, Azrharn who was teamed with Psyrene from Paragon Elite on his storm/psy defender, Psycl0ne. Guess I'm not so gimped after all. Wish Ebon and I luck this coming Saturday in the 200 mill Inf tourney! Furiya has about 9 bars to 50, so help me out too!

1 comment:

Baba Kanoosh said...

We were on when this event went live no notice. It was a hoot.

GL and congratz Az and Ebon.