Saturday, July 26, 2008

Raid Cancelled!

I'm sorry but I have to postpone the raid. So it will not be tomorrow. It is rescheduled for the same time on August 3rd! I forgot I had a tournament planned and there's no way I can squeeze the two in!

If you still want to get your PvP on, please come out to the Duo Free-For-All instead! The Two Against the World tournament will be held in Pocket D tomorrow (Sunday) night @5pm pacific/8pm eastern! You and a partner will get thrown into the arena to try and win the most kills against up to 7 other duo teams! For more information and signups, go to this link! Rumor has it that Ebon and Deep are gonna step out to do a bit of damage! Remember the tip I gave ya Ebon and you'll clean up!

Also starting on August 1st, the Rikti will be back to try and take over Paragon yet again! Need the accolade? Now's your chance!

1 comment:

Ebon Mauler said...

WOOT! Thanks Az for puttin on a great event. Good times :D