Thursday, July 17, 2008

Double XP!


First off, congrats to Nina Nails on hitting 50! Also congrats to Death Brigade on earning the Scorpion Surprise turret and nearing 10 million prestige banked. I hope you all enjoyed the new layout heroside also!

Secondly, this weekend is Double XP weekend. Starting Friday and going through Sunday night. Don't miss out in leveling some of your favorite toons!

Base raid on the 27th. I have a Duo FFA tourney at 5pm so might have to leave early, but I'm sure you guys can handle the Knights very well on your own. Make sure to have some salvage for pylons pre-made!! If we drop them quickly, you can all come to the tournament! :D For more info on the tourney, click here. Get on vent if you haven't already! Login info under the "About Debt Brigade" link here on the site.

2 comments:

Ebon Mauler said...

Ebon will not be on the pylon team. however I will make the required salvage and hand it off to anyone who needs it.

Anyone know what they are playing this weekend? I have a bunch of toons that I want to play. Mostly high 30s and low 40s

Baba Kanoosh said...

Not sure what I will be doing this weekend. I will be on pylon team...we wanna do a rehearsal one day?