Wednesday, July 02, 2008

July Happenings

Nothing on TV? Come play COH!

The Dark Knights of Overkill tell me they are up for another beating! So how about we beat them and we BEAT them this time. Let's organize a team of 6 to be our pylon placers! This event is scheduled for Sunday, the 27th at 3pm pacific. Please give me an RSVP to let me know you'll be coming!

What else fun is happening, you might ask? Well it's about time you had twice the fun you had before! DOUBLE XP WEEKEND is happening on Friday July 18th thru Sunday July 20th. I'll be hanging with Colder for part of that but I'm sure I'll still manage to get to 50 before most of you do. :)

As you can see, the heroside base is under construction. I sent a PM to pohsyb (he's a developer at COH if you didn't know) and finally heard back from him in regards to the Dimensional Vortex DC issue. He said he forwarded it on to the person working on bases! So no answers there, but hopefully, something will be done about it soon. I will be putting the majority of teleporters into one room and wanted a bigger workshop. The workshop won't fit however, so I had to put in two small ones.

As you can see from the picture above, I have earned the Field Crafter badge. So if you need some generic IOs, I can craft them for 1/2 price. Also a reminder of the freebie IO storage in the planeterium! Take what you like!

We mentioned doing a shard TF. Anyone want to do it on Saturday the 12th? Sara Moore is kinda long so we might want to start early. But the maps are fun and talk about a tall AV!

2 comments:

Baba Kanoosh said...

Umm, re: all the stuff. Yes. :-)

I am halfway to Field Crafter on Eduardo. WHAT A FREAKING PAIN.

Ebon Mauler said...

Always up for raids!

I will probably be divorced by the end of double xp weekend ;)

How much prestige for the next base plot size?

When should we start the Sarah Moore TF?